In today’s constantly changing media landscape, how will your brand ensure they are leveraging the right earned media techniques to build consumer trust and stand out from their competitors?
At this event, our speakers will share their strategies for creating relationships with journalists, story leads, thought leaders and influencers and define storytelling techniques and media packaging tips for the modern age.
Our expert speakers will cover:
- Threats and opportunities for earned media in 2019
- Getting your media mix right
- Leveraging and defining influence
- Storytelling for the modern age
- The changing landscape of the media newsroom
- The opportunity to network with attendees (8:00am – 8:30am)
- Tea, coffee and a light snack will be served during the networking time
- The audience will sit (theatre style) to listen to the presentations
- We will have 4 speakers each presenting for 15-20 minutes
- Question and answer time will be held at the end
- All attendees will automatically enter our business card draw on the day to have a chance to win great prizes!
Elizabeth Anderson, Head of PR, THE ICONIC
Liz Anderson is a Communications and PR Specialist who has dedicated the past decade to helping brands master the art of storytelling and create meaningful conversations with their customers.
Ashford Pritchard, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Kicker Communications
Ashford has spent the past decade helping people, organisations and brands discover and tell their story.
Lyndsey Gordon, Senior Public Relations Manager, P&O Cruises – Carnival
Lyndsey has a passion for working with consumer brands to build positive reputations through earned media.