The Disability Expo will provide the opportunity to:
- access information about disability services
- connect with NDIS providers and disability support services
- learn more about the NDIS
- participate in information sessions on a variety of relevant topics.
We aim to provide an event that is inclusive. If you have specific requirements, please get in contact with us.
The Disability Expo will be held in a wheelchair accessible venue. Enter at Druitt Street, opposite Queen Victoria Building.
This venue has a hearing loop.
We will have some Auslan and language interpreters available at the event. If you require these services, please make note of this when registering to attend.
Bindimaps indoor wayfinding technology will be available for people who are blind or vision impaired. If you’re interested in using this technology please let us know when you register to attend. Bindimaps staff will also be available on the day.
The Disability Expo is brought to you by City of Sydney with Randwick City Council and Waverley Council.
483 George Street, Sydney
- Mobility access
- People who are blind or have low vision
- National Relay Service
- Sign language
- Hearing loop