Get the skills and confidence to ride on Sydney streets.
Learn the art of gracious cycling, simple positioning techniques and route planning to make riding from A to B more enjoyable.
- Classroom – rights and responsibilities, route planning, traffic and positioning theory.
- Off-street – control skills and practice.
- Group riding – cycling in regular traffic establishes sensible (effective and considerate) positioning and showcases the benefits of good route selection.
- On-street – typical scenarios faced by bike riders.
What to bring:
- A bike in good working order. Instructors will assess your bike. You may be excluded if your bike is unsafe.
- A helmet.
Sunday 29 September 2019 from 9am to 1pm
Sunday 13 October 2019 from 9am to 1pm
Sunday 17 November 2019 from 9am to 1pm
Sunday 24 November 2019 from 9am to 1pm