This forensic science workshop will intrigue budding super sleuths who enjoy their science mixed with a bit of drama.
Get dressed in your forensic suit and follow the clues using real science:
- -Fingerprinting and blood typing
- -Facial reconstruction via computer and real models
- -Hair and fibre analysis
- -Fluorescence of oils, plant identification and DNA comparisons
- -Latent image detection and shoe impression casting
- Evidence collection and more.
Age: 8-12 years
Make it a full day program.
To make up a full day program, simply book the corresponding morning or afternoon activity on the same day. We will provide a supervised lunch break (BYO lunch) from 12.00pm – 1.00pm and will transition your child to the afternoon activity.
Children to wear old clothes and bring a hat, sunscreen, water bottle and a snack (no peanut traces).