Work-Shop Redfern has handpicked our finest classes to be featured in the Sydney Craft Week program, with a focus on the theme Mindful Making.
We have some old faves, some brand newbies and some regular classes that we have put a fresh spin on, meaning more emphasis on a mindful process, upcycling or using natural resources in a conscious manner.
Join us to unleash your inner awesome!
- Natural fabric dyeing with Inside Jo.B
- Craft & cocktails with Sky Carter
- Screen printing masterclass with Mrs C & Me
- Creative mindfulness with the Indigo Project
- Urban sketching with Work-Shop
- Macrame wall hanging with Macrame Art Camden.
Sunday 7 October 2018 from 3pm to 5pm
Wednesday 10 October 2018 from 6pm to 9pm
Thursday 11 October 2018 from 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Saturday 13 October 2018 from 9.30am to 11.30am
Saturday 13 October 2018 from 10am to 2pm
General admission (craft & cocktails): $50.00
General admission (screen printing with Mrs C & Me): $80.00
General admission (creative mindfulness with the Indigo Project): $40.00
General admission (urban sketching): $50.00
General admission (macrame wall hanging with Macrame Art Camden): $120.00