Looking for a unique and unforgettable way to celebrate Chinese New Year and bring the Year of the Pig to life?
Ring in the Lunar New Year with your friends and family atop Sydney’s most famous icon.
Our enthusiastic Mandarin-speaking climb leader will be your guide.
Share in an unexpected perspective of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, learn about Sydney’s special connection to China and hear interesting and inspiring stories to complement the incredible views.
Enjoy increased daily departures of BridgeClimb Mandarin throughout City of Sydney’s Lunar Festival period, as well as some unexpected lucky surprises.
- Mandarin BridgeClimb route to the summit
- Standard Mandarin climb commentary and timings
- 2.15 or 3.30 hours climb duration times
- All climbs will reach the summit
- Maximum 14 people per group
- Climbers can wish their loved ones new year blessings at the summit, captured on an 8 second video.
Happy New Year from all of us at BridgeClimb Sydney.
Tuesday 29 January to Sunday 10 February 2019
Child from: $203.00