Big Bike Day is an annual festival held every year in September, for both avid and casual bike riders of all ages. The day is completely free (including lunch and refreshments!) and features:
- BMX workshops and stunt shows with the Big Air School
- Free pedal-powered smoothies with Bike n’ Blend
- Bike skills workshops for people of all ages and experience
- Free bicycle maintenance checks
- Try-a-bike and unicycling lessons
- Free lunch, coffee and beverages!
- Rock climbing wall
- Raffle prizes
- Music and face-painting
There is a guided 6km ride at noon
Please arrive between 10-11:40am to register for the ride and get your bike checked. Participants must get their bicycles checked by our bike mechanics before going on the ride; wear a helmet; and be at least 12 years of age.