- Do you have something important you would like to share with the world?
- Are you holding back in sharing it because speaking in public is a challenge for you?
- Would you like to feel more comfortable speaking in front of an audience?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Balloon Principle Speaker Startup half-day workshop has been created specifically for you.
Packed with tips and tricks that make you more relaxed and help you to deal with nerves, this workshop will cover the basics of public speaking – from projecting your voice without ruining it to delivering a performance that will have your audience delighted to have attended.
Learn how to:
- Stand and command the attention of the audience without saying a word
- Connect with your audience in a deep and meaningful way
- Apply relaxation techniques that will keep you calm and confident
- Deliver your message in a manner that engages and enthuses the audience
- Leave your audience raving about you and your message
Run by Mary Wong, international speaker trainer, this course is an ideal springboard into speaking for those who need a gentle push.
Here’s what people have said about past courses run by Mary:
- “I have invested over $50,000 in public speaking programs and I learned new information at Mary’s Start-up workshop I didn’t know before. She gives so much content and value delivered with heart. I highly recommend her work.” Aldwyn Altuney, Media Queen, www.aaxpose.com
- “So much value! I have two pages of notes on specific tools, techniques, and resources to help elevate my speaking”. – Tim G, Brisbane
- “My nerves and fear about presenting gradually diminished through the day of the course and I learned how to deal with my feelings” – Paula P, Brisbane
Make this your year to beat fear!