If being bold and brave was your new year’s resolution, then this meetup is for you! I wholeheartedly encourage you to be brave and come along to the very first meetup for the year.
Here is what you can expect at this meetup:
1. I introduce myself and share my trying to conceive story. I also give you the history and present day update on TWW.
2. Then it’s your time (if you are comfortable) to share your story, the good, the bad and ultimately the inspiring.
3. Conversation flows from there. You will most likely find someone who is on a similar trajectory to you or someone who has been on a similar path or had a similar experience. There will be time for you to speak, connect and share with them. This is where the value lies.
4. Go home feeling empowered and connected!
At this meetup you will get:
- a beautiful healthy hearty lunch
- tools and resources to take home. You can use these to stand tall and worthy in your trying to conceive quest
- you will get connection with other women that get it! You will be given a mirror of yourself and you will love what you see.
A little bit about TWW
The TWW meetups connect women throughout their trying to conceive quest.
The TWW community will inspire you to find beauty throughout your trying to conceive quest, and offer you so much inspiration, hope and also valuable information.