Enjoy free artist talks and demonstrations on printmaking and wheel throwing, or book in for one of our fun, hands-on workshops:
• 9am-5pm Design: Fabric design made easy
Design and print your own fabric in this all day workshop led by Goldberg Aberline Studios (GAS). Places are limited. Cost $260. Ages 15+
• 10am-12pm: Printmaking: Block print basics – SOLD OUT
Learn to carve your own unique block designs and then make prints on card and paper. Cost $35. Ages 15+
• 10am-12pm: Jewellery: Sterling silver roller print – SOLD OUT
Design and craft your own beautiful sterling silver earrings or pendant using roller-printing techniques. Cost $45. Ages 15+
• 10am-12pm: Ceramics: Native bee hotel – SOLD OUT
Learn how to sculpt clay as you design and build an inviting home to bring native bees to your garden. Cost: $35. Ages 6+ Children under 15 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult.
• 2pm-4pm: Ceramics: Hanging planters – SOLD OUT
Create a unique ceramic plant holder while learning clay sculpting skills with coloured inlay. Cost $35. Ages 15+
• 2pm – 4pm: Printmaking: Fabric stamping – SOLD OUT
Design and make your own foam stamps and then print your designs. Cost: $35. Ages 6+ Children under 15 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult.
Bookings are essential for all workshops.
Talks and demonstrations:
• 12pm-1pm: Maurice Goldberg and Matthew Aberline from GAS will inflate their sculpture and chat about public art works and sustainability. Interact with their giant inflatable installation as featured in Sculpture by the Sea! All ages welcome.
• 1pm–1.30pm: Reclaimed clay talk and wheel throwing demonstration with Jean McGhee. All ages welcome.
• 1.30pm–1.45pm: Printmaking non-toxic processes with Rebecca Baird. All ages welcome.
No bookings are required for free talks and demonstrations.