African drumming is something every person should discover in life!
Imagine being part of a dynamic, tribal and rhythmical drumming experience that makes your heart pump with excitement. Well that’s what learning African drumming as a group feels like.
As part of our vision to enrich people’s lives with music, we’ve put together a 4 week short course for beginner adults. The course is designed to show people the popular and fundamental rhythms and hitting techniques that makes African drumming so much fun.
Some of the greatest reasons people should take up learning African drumming includes:
- enhances co-ordination and creativity
- improves mental awareness and clarity
- improves non-verbal communication
- lowers stress and improves motor skills
- it’s therapeutic, easy to learn and gives you great energy.
Playing drums gives you an instant hit of happiness and an opportunity to stop worrying!
“It was fun, friendly, informative and made me smile!” – Calli, workshop attendee.
Monday 18 June to Monday 9 July 2018
- People who are blind or have low vision