Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional video editing software package used by film and television editors. This series of classes is perfect for people who need to up-skill to create content videos for work, are a hobby filmmaker or anyone interested in editing and improving footage for social media.
Each class is led by an expert facilitator. More information for the different class level is available on the booking link.
Premiere Pro level 1
This 2-hour beginner’s class is suitable for people with little or no experience with Premiere Pro.
By the end of the class you’ll be able to
- find your way around the Premiere Pro GUI
- create a new project and import footage
- use the timeline to reorder and trim footage
- use a selection of editing tools to modify footage
- save and share edited videos.
Premiere Pro Level 2
This 2-hour intermediate class is for people who have some experience with Premiere Pro or have already completed Level 1.
By the end of the class you’ll be able to:
- find your way around advanced features in the Premiere Pro graphical user interface
- add advanced typography to videos
- colour correct and white balance to improve the quality of footage
- use various tools to enhance audio.
Premiere Pro Advanced
Our 4-hour advanced class is for people who have completed Level 2 or have extensive experience with Premiere Pro.
The advanced course only runs twice a year, so please book early.
Courses suitable for anyone 16 years and over.
Saturday 24 August 2019 from 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Saturday 30 November 2019 from 10am to 2.30pm
2 hour Concession: $40.00
Adult Advanced: $100.00
Concession Advanced: $80.00