This workshop is designed for mature children that are over 8 years old who have completed our level 1 workshop.
In this 2 hour session your child will be given a choice between the following projects:
– Shaped cushion (Star, Moon or Cloud)
– Mermaid tail blanket
– Bow scrunchie
– Tote Bag
Each project includes a pattern to follow. Your child will be guided through the marking, cutting and ironing process before moving on to the sewing.
What you will learn
– How to follow and cut a pattern
– Learn how to pin your pattern ready for sewing
– Create an item of your choice
What you will get
– A complete intermediate sewing session, taught by a qualified Textile Designer
– All fabrics and materials for the project
– Access to the members-only section on our website where you can view great resources, tutorials and special offers.
Due to limited space, this is a drop-and-go class.
Saturday 2 February to Saturday 7 December 2019
Except Saturday 2 March and Saturday 9 March
Other dates/times available upon request.