Party with us at our LoveEarth Festival. Be inspired by world leaders and women from the frontlines of climate change, sustainable fashion gurus, zero wasters and performances from superstar musicians who have spent their careers fighting for what’s right. Plus watch DIY demos about how to live a plastic-free, zero waste life!
Browse our Solutions Marketplace that’s bursting with products and ideas that enable us to live a life that’s lighter on the planet.
The sit down part begins 9.30am sharp and runs until 12.30pm (doors open at 8.30am).
Our marketplace will be open after the main event from 12.30pm to 2pm.
On stage line-up:
- Midnight Oil – Legendary Aussie Rock band
- Dr Hilda Heine – President of the Marshall Islands in the Pacific.
- Craig Reucassel – ABC’s War On Waste (and The Chaser)
- Natalie Isaacs – 1 Million Women founder
- Laura Wells – Model and ocean conservationist
- Cornersmith – Seasonal eating, waste-free cooking experts
Mighty Good Undies
Australian Ethical Super
Love Food Hate Waste NSW
Raise The Bar
Biophilic design workshop
Let’s celebrate 10 years of 1 Million Women, and 10 years of empowering millions of women to fight the climate crisis through their daily lives!
Big Love (ticket + donation): $55.00