Celebrations for the Year of the Rabbit take place from Saturday 21 January to Sunday 5 February 2023.
To be eligible to apply, associated events must commemorate the Lunar New Year or celebrate cultures that observe the Lunar New Year or the Year of the Rabbit.
Associated event benefits
Now in its 27th year, the festival has become the largest celebration of the Lunar New Year outside Asia.
- being part of a festival with an international reputation
- a free event listing on the official website
- Sydney Lunar Festival 2023 logo to use on your marketing collateral
Your event may be featured in:
- Sydney Lunar Festival editorial articles on What's On
- our weekly What’s On enewsletter in January and February (31,000 subscribers)
- social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- outdoor, radio and digital advertising in January and February
- the Lunar Tour in Sydney Culture Walks app
How to apply
Read the terms and conditions and apply by 11am Sydney time on Monday 17 October 2022.