NSW Food & Wine Festival 2014
Unfortunately, the event you’re looking for has already occurred.
Try using our navigation bar across the top to find upcoming events, or use the search just below the navigation if you are looking for a specific upcoming event.
This year for the first time, the Festival will play host to both food and wine events, all of which have been created in partnership with local and regional growers, wine makers, artisan food producers, chefs, restaurateurs, sommeliers and bars across regional NSW.
The Festival’s signature event, Sydney Cellar Dooris back, showcasing the best of NSW food, wine and regional produce.
NSW Food and Wine Festival at The Sydney Morning Herald Growers’ Market also returns featuring wine tastings, regional produce sampling and celebrity chef cooking demonstrations, while the Tour of the Regions dinners’ will play host to guest appearances by some of the State’s top winemakers.
Other Festival favourites are also back, including Dine with NSW Wine and Sticky and Sweet, as well as new events to tantalise the tastebuds such as Sparkling Brunches, Hot and New, Snacks and Street Food.
There will also be a number of one-off events including the Spotlight on NSW series, the NSW Regional Showcase and the 5 × 4 Rising Stars Dinner.
The Festival marks a successful collaboration between The Sydney Morning Herald and the NSW Wine Industry Association and the Herald’s acclaimed Good Food and Good Food Guide brands goodfood.com.au.
• February 21-23: Sydney Cellar Door, Hyde Park
• March 1: NSW Food & Wine Festival at The Sydney Morning Herald Grower’s Markets, Pyrmont Bay Park, Pyrmont
• Until March 21: Tour of the Regions Dinners’, various locations
• Until March 21: Dine with NSW Wine, Sticky and Sweet, Sparkling Brunches, Hot and New, Snacks and Street food, various locations
• Until March 21: Spotlight on NSW Wine, Tour the Regions, 5 × 4 Rising Chefs Dinner, various locations
- Between Friday 21 February and Friday 21 March from 09.00 to 21.00
Various locations, see website for details Sydney 2000 Venue details
Prices vary, visit our websitefor more information.
How to get to this event:
Call 131 500 or visit www.131500.com.au
Are we missing something?
Various locations, see website for details Sydney 2000