Spring at Prince Alfred Park & Pool
Unfortunately, the event you’re looking for has already occurred.
Try using our navigation bar across the top to find upcoming events, or use the search just below the navigation if you are looking for a specific upcoming event.
produced by City of Sydney
To celebrate Spring, the re-opening of Sydney’s newest 50-metre outdoor heated pool, and the completion of Prince Alfred Park’s first extensive upgrade in 50 years, there’ll be:
• Learn to swim classes, aqua aerobics and pool activities
• Synchronised swimming routines
• Try a bike at our Try2Wheels display
• Free bike tune ups and expert bike advice
• Live music and roving entertainers
• Enjoy Eastside Radio’s Global Rhythms world music festival from 1pm onwards at the top of the park
• Free refreshments provided throughout the event
- On Saturday 19 October from 11.00 to 13.00
Saturday 19 October 2013 from 11am – 1pm.
Chalmers Street, Surry Hills.
Prince Alfred Park , Chalmers Street (cnr of Cleveland Street) Surry Hills 2010 Venue details
City of Sydney
How to get to this event:
Call 131 500 or visit www.131500.com.au
Are we missing something?
Prince Alfred Park , Chalmers Street (cnr of Cleveland Street) Surry Hills 2010