Startups 101: Free Business Seminar
Unfortunately, the event you’re looking for has already occurred.
Try using our navigation bar across the top to find upcoming events, or use the search just below the navigation if you are looking for a specific upcoming event.
produced by City of Sydney
Looking to get ‘plugged in’ with Sydney tech startups? The City of Sydney is running a ‘Business 101’ seminar for anyone with a great idea.
This seminar is a great introduction to the exciting Sydney tech startup ecosystem. You will:
• Get an understanding of the people, companies and events that are making Australia’s biggest digital hub thrive.
• Learn the role of accelerators, incubators, co-sharing spaces, pitch sessions, venture capital, meet ups and more.
• Get your questions answered by key players, including both entrepreneurs and investors and network with others.
• Find out how you can be a part of StartupAUS, a new group formed specifically to support the growing startup community.
• Sally-Ann Williams, Engineering and Community Outreach Manager at Google and Volunteer Advocate for StartupAUS
• Riley Batchelor, Director at General Assembly
• Sebastien Eckersley-Maslin, CEO at Blue Chilli
• Andrew Dowling, Founder and CEO at tapestry.net
Attendance is free but bookings are essential – click here to reserve your seat.
Running earlier this year, this seminar was completely booked out. So if you missed out, book now and if you’ve been before, feel free to come along again as we have a line-up of new and interesting speakers.
Watch the video of the Startups 101 Seminar in March here.
Throughout the year, we are running a series of ‘101’ seminars on topics covering the basics of starting a small business or operating a small bar or pop up space. For more information on the 101 series, visit the Business 101 page.
- On Wednesday 21 August from 18.30 to 20.30
Customs House, 31 Alfred Street, Circular Quay, Sydney, NSW 2000 Venue details
City of Sydney
02 9265 9333
How to get to this event:
Circular Quay trains, buses and ferries.
Are we missing something?
Customs House, 31 Alfred Street, Circular Quay, Sydney, NSW 2000