Sydney Architecture Walks #1 - The City, Sydney
Unfortunately, the event you’re looking for has already occurred.
Try using our navigation bar across the top to find upcoming events, or use the search just below the navigation if you are looking for a specific upcoming event.
Trespassing joyfully across disciplines and genres as we seek out the architecture and public art that materialises contemporary conditions and attitudes, “The City, Sydney” conjures a heady urban narrative revealing the historic, political and topographic forces lapping at Sydney like its tides.
Zooming in on three contemporary structures by Renzo Piano, Christoph Ingenhoven and Denton Corker Marshall, the generating ideas behind each project will be discussed.
Coffee in Piano’s Aurora Place afterwards (not included).
- On Wednesday 12 December from 10.30 to 12.30
- On Tuesday 18 December from 10.30 to 12.30
- On Wednesday 02 January from 10.30 to 12.30
- On Wednesday 16 January from 10.30 to 12.30
- On Wednesday 30 January from 10.30 to 12.30
- On Wednesday 13 February from 10.30 to 12.30
- On Wednesday 27 February from 10.30 to 12.30
- On Wednesday 06 March from 10.30 to 12.30
- On Wednesday 27 March from 10.30 to 12.30
Meet in the Museum foyer 10 minutes prior to the start time
Museum of Sydney, Cnr Phillip and Bridge Streets Sydney 2000 Venue details
Sydney Architecture Walks
How to get to this event:
Two minute walk from Circular Quay and Circular Quay train station.
Are we missing something?
Museum of Sydney, Cnr Phillip and Bridge Streets Sydney 2000