Conditions of Use
- Entry is only open to New South Wales residents who are 18 years or over.
- Employees of City of Sydney and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- Only entries submitted by the requested date will be accepted as valid.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and will be discarded.
- Multiple entries are not accepted. Only one entry per person can be completed.
- Only the winner/s of each competition will be notified.
- The winner/s will be notified of their prize either by email or phone.
- The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- In the event that for any reason the prize winner does not claim the prize then the prize is forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in this promotion or by acceptance and use of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned, including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fraud, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter is the Council of the City of Sydney of Town Hall House, 456 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Contact phone (02) 9265 9333. ABN 22 636 550 790.
As a condition of your use of cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au or any services on cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au, you warrant to the City of Sydney that you will not use cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms & conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you agree not to:
- use cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
The City of Sydney has no obligation to monitor any user's use of cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au, however the City of Sydney retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
You will indemnify the City of Sydney if the City of Sydney or its related bodies suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au.